Warm weather getting ahead of your wardrobe? This tee is comfortable and helps you welcome in the days of spring and summer in style. Its lightweight fabric is comfy and the artists design makes for a real one-of-a-kind piece, so, by the looks of it you can play up your denim jeans, your shorts and your sexy skirts too.
Katia Olivera is influenced by the legacy of the many Inca and pre-Inca cultures that shape Perus multi-ethnic and multi-cultural society today.
Fit Guide Fit by Bust:
Garment is sized by the bust measurement.
- Fabrication: Lightweight knit
- Style: Pullover
- Neckline: Ruond
- Sleeves: Short sleeve-like drape
- Hemline: Straight
Size, Content and Care
- Body Length: Approx. 26 L
- Fit: Loose-Fitting: Designed for 4 to 6 inches of ease between body and garment. Measures 4 inches 6 inches larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Generously sized for ease of movement and fabric drape.
- Content: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry