So freshly eye-catching, yet so easy to wear, we cant believe we didnt think of it sooner. A touch of Eastern flair styled with Western ease, the diagonal neckline works wonders in your favor. The fit around the arm is distinctive but forgiving, and the little kick of a peplum will add a sultry flip to your figure and a boost for your confidence.
Fit Guide Fit by Bust:
Garment is sized by the bust measurement.
- Fabrication: Stretch ponte knit
- Style: Pullover
- Neckline: V-neck; asymmetrical crossover stitching
- Closure: Exposed, left back zipper
- Design Features: Princess seams; waist darts
- Sweep: Flared peplum
- Lining: Full; stretch
- Hemline: Straight
Size, Content and Care
- Body Length: Approx. 23-1/4 L
- Fit: Fitted: Designed for 2 to 3 inches of ease between body and garment. Measures 2 inches larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Slightly more relaxed than a close fit, still outlines figure but not tightly.
- Content: 75% polyester, 20% rayon, 5%spandex (solids); 96% polyester, 4% spandex (prints)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat